Make the most out of your sessions and help us do our best for you by reading this through!
- We love meeting our new clients and their pets! Your first session is easy to prep for.
- Make sure you’ve filled out the Animal Insight Training Contract.
- Have plenty of bite-size treats on hand. (We’ll bring some, too! )
- If your dog is fearful, aggressive, territorial, or is large and jumps on people, please have them behind a gate, in a crate, in the yard, or in another room when we arrive.Once we get settled, we can talk about the best way to have us meet. (We want to make them feel safe and keep ourselves safe, too! )
- For Virtual Sessions, set up in a well-lit place where you can have enough space to train your pet on camera. (You’ll see more instructions in your email, too!)
- Program payment is due in full after your first session. (Split payments available for most services, please let Liz know you’d like a split!)
- You’ll receive a simple invoice after your session to pay securely online.
- Sessions purchased are good for six months from your start date.
- There are no refunds for services already provided.
- We’ll always do our best to honor your time and investment in us!
We’re a small business and see a limited number of clients per week. We carefully plan our schedules and drive times to give you our best! Being mindful about rescheduling is a huge help.
Please reschedule if you or a family member is sick or recently over an illness. There’s never a fee for this. Everyone’s health is important!
Life happens, and sometimes you may need to reschedule. You can help us keep our small business sustainable by letting us know promptly. We’ll do our best to get you the soonest appointment. Sometimes, the session might need to be scheduled for after your last session. We’ll make sure you’re supported the whole way!
You can reschedule one session for non-medical reasons with less than 72 hours’ notice. Additional late reschedules will forfeit that appointment.
If you are not home/online at your scheduled appointment time, your appointment is forfeited. We’ll make every effort to contact you in case you forgot and can make it home/online! (Including waiting online or at your home for 15 minutes past our scheduled time.)
If your trainer must reschedule, we’ll let you know as early as possible and provide the soonest available sessions. Your time is important, too!